I updated to the latest Stellarium a few days ago and I just noticed that my Telescope Setup entries have disappeared.
I had 5 of them including ASCOM.
How can I get them back?
Not sure where to post this.
Update: I found the old telescopes.json file but Stellarium 0.21.0 won't read it. I may have to recreate it.
Update 2: There appears to be bug in the latest version of Stellarium.
I had v0.20.1 on my laptop with all my telescope entries on it, which was a duplicate (backup) of the entries on this desktop.
I first backed up the entries on my laptop and then upgraded it to v 0.21.0.
I opened it and all my telescope entries were gone, just as they were on the desktop.
Update3: I just uninstalled 0.21.0 and re-installed 0.20.1. I restored the existing telescopes.json file that I had been using to the proper folder.
I fired up 0.20.1 and all my telescope entries were in the proper Telescope Plug-in window.
There is definitely something wrong with 0.21.0.
Edited by dlwmacgregor, 08 May 2021 - 02:36 PM.