•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Looking for experienced Imager for unbiased opinion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Astronomics

Astronomics

Vendor: Astronomics

• Caretakers
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Right Here

Posted 12 May 2021 - 09:36 AM

We have a test scope coming up that looks like it will go into production.  I am looking for a third party to evaluate the scope for a few different reasons. 

I need this person to be located in the US.

Have a reasonable track record on CN or be an astronomics customer

Be willing to test a product and give feedback in a reasonable timeframe (weather permitting)

PM me if you are interested and if you have a link to an image gallery that would be great.  (Not trying to be snobby, I just need to know that this is a real deal and not a pick me to test because I just want to test something.)

Thanks.

• Augustus, Esso2112 and Stevencbradley like this

#2 StarAlert

StarAlert

Apollo

Posted 12 May 2021 - 10:29 AM

Mike, I’m not an imager, but I do understand how to do scientific research. By putting this notice up with the Astronomics name on it, you’ve already created a bias in the results. 

Unless, of course, you’re planning to do a double blind test. 

Anyway, it’s always exciting to hear about new scopes. Can’t wait to hear what’s coming. 

Edited by StarAlert, 12 May 2021 - 10:31 AM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics