Okay, finally a clear night with no moon! I thought last night was going to be clear, but it clouded over less than one minute into my sequence (yes, it was completely clear and with a "good" forecast when I finished my setup, but things went bad almost immediately thereafter).
I'm still working toward my bi-color Pelican Nebula but while waiting for that target to appear above my roof I imaged M13 using a Stellarvue SV80ST2 refractor with a 0.8X reducer and a ZWO ASI183MM Pro camera with Baader RGB filters.
Captured with Sequence Generator Pro and PhD2 (guided with a SVBONY 30mm, f/4 scope and ASI290MM). Image processing with PixInsight and Photoshop CC2021. This shot had minimal processing with no calibration files and is a 50% reduction and crop from the 20 mega pixel original. The total integration time was one hour and twenty-one minutes (just under thirty minutes for each filter).
If I'm lucky (again) then I should be able to double the integration time tomorrow night.
It's interesting to compare this image with one that I took using a 50mm guide scope and an uncooled ASI290MM camera a few weeks ago under a gibbous moon (i.e. not a great night), and with just 30 minutes of total integration time:
Edited by james7ca, 11 June 2021 - 07:08 AM.