•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

SKYFI loses the configuration after turning off and turns back

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 patrizioitalian

patrizioitalian

Explorer 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: ITALY

Posted 11 June 2021 - 06:07 AM

Hi to all,

From a few days I have a skylow version 2 I think and with last firmware installed 2.3.3 bought recently used. He had sold it as a failure then I tried it and saw that the red LED became green and this made me understand that perhaps it could work.

I discovered using a laptop with Windows 7 installed that I could connect via wifi, I couldn't do it from Windows 10 (perhaps the ad hoc connections for security are no longer possible)

Once connected via wifi, I saw that it was set to hoc connection and I removed it and put my router's home router and password and after turning it off and rekindled I could also see it from Windows 10 and also detect it from skysafari 6 Android and it seemed all solved.

Whats-App-Image-2021-06-10-at-16-51-14-1

BUT

After I put off and on, SKYFI Goes on AD HOC again and I have to reset again, take the old laptop with Windows 7 and do it again.    WHY?

Perhaps the batteries must always be inserted in the Skyfi?

thanks for info

Edited by patrizioitalian, 11 June 2021 - 06:12 AM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics