•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Eclipse With Proms

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BeltofOrion

BeltofOrion

Viking 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Newfoundland, Canada

Posted 12 June 2021 - 09:10 PM

Well, I'm done with this ... at least for the present. Fly fishing beckons and tomorrow the yearly adventure begins. The first week, anyway. Then back home to recuperate for awhile and then back again for another 10 or 12 days. But I decided to give this one last try since everything is ready to go. And the Adobe Photoshop plugin came through for me again. The image is terrible, but I managed to pull out something that at least faintly resembles what I was hoping to get.

The reason it's off center and not exactly pleasing to the eye ... photographically, that is ... is I had to rotate the image to get it oriented properly. Then, the borders would only allow a crop like this. Unless I wanted to include some of the different color borders ... and that would be more distracting.

Attached Thumbnails

• Eclipse With Proms-1.jpg

Edited by BeltofOrion, 12 June 2021 - 09:11 PM.

• rerun, rigel123, hopskipson and 6 others like this

#2 MarkGregory

MarkGregory

Apollo

• -----
  • Loc: Advance, North Carolina

Posted 13 June 2021 - 05:39 AM

I like the image just as it is. Really nice. Can you tell me what camera you used to capture it and the software to process it? The proms look way cool. Mark

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics