•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Best improvement from iEQ30pro

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lite2

Lite2

Viking 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: USA, Indiana

Posted 13 June 2021 - 12:03 AM

I LOVE my current mount but I had a WO Z73 and just got a AT102edl and I know I may be pushing the limits of my mount but the one night that I had to test wasn't that bad. Is there any decent mounts just above mine that are under 2k?

I would like to keep the total weight down as well. Is this just not an option? I'm not stuck on a brand other than would rather pass on anything from Celestron and like to just plug the mount into my pc's usb and roll smile.gif

I "like" the SW EQ6 but it gains a lot of weigh over my iEQ30. Is there no other "upgrades" that don't weigh a ton? I just carry my fully assembled rig 15' out the door so I REALLY don't want to have to disassemble the thing for that short of a distance. As I said, My mount has been great so I can live with it but just checking on what I might have been missing.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics