•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Siril Scripts not showing up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stephenws

stephenws

Explorer 1

• topic starter

Posted 13 June 2021 - 01:13 PM

Is anyone using Siril for stacking?

This is my first attempt to use it and I can't get the scripts tab to be visible. I found the actual scripts in the application folder, but I don't know how to "activate" them so that the scripts tab shows up, allowing me to select them. If it makes any difference, I'm using the mac version.

Thanks.

#2 eits

eits

Sputnik

• Loc: 31N 110W (SE Arizona, USA)

Posted 13 June 2021 - 01:43 PM

The path where your scripts are found needs to be put into Scripts Preferences. From the main Siril window click the 3 horizonral bars  icon in the upper left corner, click Preferences. This brings up the Scripts dialog. The complete path to your scripts needs to be entered into the Scripts Storage Directory box. Example: /usr/local/share/siril/scripts or perhaps /home/username/siril/scripts. After you've made the entry, click Apply and close the dialog box. The Scripts tab should now be visible in the toolbar. If not, try closing and restarting Siril.

-gary-

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics