•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

I am still Selling Great Refurbished Microscopes and Optical Equipment..

Equipment Accessories Binoculars Optics Maksutov Lens Making ATM DIY
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 astro3320

astro3320

ScienceGuy Equipment

• Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Harvest AL

Posted 14 June 2021 - 10:41 AM

Hello all.. 

Complying with the revised Cloudynight rules regarding vendors I would like to direct all customers looking for used microscopes and optical equipment, including all my very happy prior CN Buyers to this link where I now sell my reconditioned equipment.

https://www.ebay.com...nceguyequipment

I am a small vendor who reconditions optical equipment as a side gig and hobby. I have refurnished and sold over 300 optical items to date, with many very satisfied Buyers.

Please check out and save my link.. I post a lot of Stereo microscopes that are great for studying meteorites, assembly work, or just optical cleaning. I also sell vintage binoculars and telescopes, and astro equipment from time to time.

Thanks for looking!

Guy M

Edited by astro3320, 14 June 2021 - 10:45 AM.

• JohnnyMac, turtle86, Astrojensen and 1 other like this

#2 turtle86

turtle86

Mr. Coffee

Posted 14 June 2021 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for the link!  I've saved you as a seller on eBay.  

• astro3320 likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Equipment, Accessories, Binoculars, Optics, Maksutov, Lens Making, ATM, DIY

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics