Does anyone have any recommendations for painting a metal observatory dome, such as:
1) What kind of paint is best to give a long lasting finish (brand name)?
2) Should the paint be flat, satin, etc.? My HOA would not let me use glossy.
3) Should the dome be primed first? If so, what kind of primer would be best to use (brand name)?
4) What kind of spray gun works best to paint the dome smoothly (brand name)?
5) Does he have any other recommendations for my local painter?
Any input is appreciated. Thanks.