A couple of nights ago I tried out EAA for the first time. I used a f/5 newtonian with a 0.528x reducer yielding an f-ratio of f/2.8. The camera was an SX UltrastarC guide camera and the software was SX StarlightLive. The AVX mount was controlled by APT using plate solving. This meant the two programs had to share the connected camera, and this seemed to work well provided I didn't try to have them both using the camera simultaneously, naturally. The image consists of 4 x 10 second subs.
Despite the little glitches I kept running into on the first night trying something new the process went well. I was happy with the results improving as I got more familiar with what I was trying to do. I kept the Starlight Live program alive on the laptop when I was finished so I had my last object, M5, still alive after I was finished for the night. This gave me the chance to study a little more on forums, particularly non-linear processing in Starlight Live. I hope it's in the spirit of the rules to post this image here since it wasn't enhanced after the image was captured to a file for post processing. Everything that was done to the image was done by Starlight Live and no intervening save of the file occurred. I only converted it from a png to jpg file since I'm used to the jpg filetype.
The use of ArcsineH non-linear curving really made a big difference on the core region of the bright globular cluster M5 which was completely blown out in in the linear processing I started with. I'm really pleased with the beginning progress I was able to make on my first night trying out EAA, and my friend I was showing the scope to enjoyed it as well.