•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

I got my baby back baby back baby back...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dcaponeii

dcaponeii

Surveyor 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Waxahachie, TX

Posted 04 August 2021 - 07:37 AM

So you'll notice in my signature line that I've got my old school 10" f/10 Meade 2080 (just a clock motor in the base) back from the college.  Purchased in 1993, I donated it two years ago when I got my 12" f/8 Meade ACF.  When the encoder failed I was dead in the water until I got that repair completed and the college I hadn't used it since COVID at the college due to protocols in place.  Now that I've got it back, I've got a back-up scope to work with.  Just have to reinstall the drive corrector, DEC slow-motion motor, and the Motofocus and will  try it out during the next few weeks.  Having some astigmatism issues with my 12" ACF so this will be a good comparison scope.

#2 Supernova74

Supernova74

Mercury-Atlas

• -----
  • Loc: Epsom surrey near (London)

Posted 04 August 2021 - 08:48 AM

Lol yes most probably a shade over the top with your topic header?

• dcaponeii likes this

#3 CltFlyboy

CltFlyboy

Apollo

• Moderators
  • Loc: Charlotte, NC

Posted 04 August 2021 - 09:31 AM

Nope, not over the top at all, if you understand the reference smile.gif now I have that earwig in my head again!

https://www.youtube....h?v=y1XfGTO2vh8

• dcaponeii likes this

#4 Supernova74

Supernova74

Mercury-Atlas

• -----
  • Loc: Epsom surrey near (London)

Posted 04 August 2021 - 09:51 AM

Nope, not over the top at all, if you understand the reference smile.gif now I have that earwig in my head again!

https://www.youtube....h?v=y1XfGTO2vh8

Lol could you imagine in a funny kind of way.for exsample if his mrs checked into his CN account got my baby back.

• dcaponeii and CltFlyboy like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics