First Light in too much detail:
Tried First Light last Night. Skies were Hazy (smoke from CA Fires) and no Stars were visible. Decide to give it a try and see what happens.
Checked Sky Safari and a large number of Objects were available to my normal Southern View. Started the Stellina and it gave me a "Twightlight Warning" at 9:15 PM. It also gave me the option to Continue, which I did.
1. Auto Focus at 9:16 PM.
2. Star Position Analyzed at 9:20 PM.
3. Stellina Initialized at 9:22 PM.
4. I selected M16 (Eagle Nebula) as its First Target near the Meridian and the Full Moon was just rising in the South East at 9:24 PM.
5. Checking Position Accuracy and Tracking Activated at 9:25 PM.
6. First Frame at 9:25 PM.
7. 10 Frames with a recognizable M16 on the iPad at 9:27 PM
8. Set up iPad image on 50 " Monitor to enjoy the view.
On to Part 2...Pat Utah