•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Focus Pocus Switcheroo on some old red-tubes.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 jayscheuerle

jayscheuerle

Aurora

• topic starter

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:47 AM

Now that I'm done with restorations, I need to get them out of the living room.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1168210-New-focusers.jpg

#2 Raven911

Raven911

Surveyor 1

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:25 PM

Looks great! I am glad you are happy with the focuser. That thing came with the big green telescope shown on my icon. It was part of an Edmund's package ATM kit my Grandad used to build the scope back in the early '60's.

You should see the giant Edmunds EQ mount it is on.

Have fun with it!

#3 jayscheuerle

jayscheuerle

Aurora

• topic starter

Posted 28 September 2006 - 08:41 AM

Hah. I was wondering what that bright green paint on the underside of the black focuser was from! After getting all the work done, the 6" scope is going up to stay at my folk's place (along with a full-set of RKEs), so that my dad can use it. No use having it sit in my basement just looking pretty. - j

#4 Raven911

Raven911

Surveyor 1

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:56 AM

Glad to see it being used. It was going to be confined to a drawer it's whole life with me. I hope I get to use the scope I took it off as much, but it is so darned big, it hardly gets used. Can't get rid of it because of sentimental value.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics