•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

60 Minuets Sunday June 1

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:43 PM

I just saw a preview of Sunday's show and they are doing a spot on astronomy. :)

#2 Tom T

Tom T

A Father, A Teacher, A Pioneer

• In Memoriam

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:53 PM

Cool! What kind of a spot Tom?

Tom T.

#3 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 01 June 2003 - 10:43 AM

Cool! What kind of a spot Tom?

Tom T.

Story on the HST.

Cheers,
-- Craig

#4 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 01 June 2003 - 01:04 PM

Yes it's on astro images.I hope they had someone do the spot that knows their **** from a hole in the ground :-).You know how these things usually go."The hst can magnify things a zillion times and is the largest scope ever made..etc..."Another good one I really get angry with is showing full color images and then telling folks they too can see these wonders of the sky with their 60mm Tasco if they just know where to look <g>.I'll watch anyway,maybe it will be a good show.Any program on astronomy is worth a look anyway.The best show I have ever seen was called "Cosmic Highway"It was a Canadian series that had a couple of astronomers that took a light hearted look at backyard astronomy and you could tell they were one of us for sure,loads of fun.Oh yeh can't forget Jack "Keep Looking Up" I love that guy on tv <g>

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics