I've been photographing this nebula for a couple of months trying to work the kinks out of my system from my Bortle 5 backyard. Previously I was using a DSLR on a tripod, so this is a big step up to go to a 140mm APO at email@example.com with the QHY600M. I feel like I need to experiment with a couple more millimeters of back space, but it is definitely getting close. I have to say when I started this I didn't realize how much of a learning curve it would be to process the pictures.
For this picture I used APP, with some star reduction using Photoshop.
72x Luminance @120s
24x each Red/Blue/Green @120s
Phd2 RMS range was .5 to 1.5. I'm still trying to figure out what affects this, I think my polar alignment is a bit off and the larger spike might be wind.