•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Buckeyestargazer NEW stuff: USB Hub mounts, iPolar mount

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 buckeyestargazer

buckeyestargazer

Vendor - Buckeyestargazer.net

• Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: IN, USA

Posted 14 September 2021 - 07:54 PM

logo_favicon_16x16.png Buckeystagazer Shop  continues to offer quality 3D printed telescope and astrophotography accessories at an affordable price.  I'm happy to work with you for anything you need, so if you have an idea let me know!

New USB Hub Mounting Solutions - Have you ever wanted to mount your USB hub to a Losmandy or Vixen dovetail bar, on a tripod leg or a Synta dovetail shoe (or others)? Now you can with these lightweight yet sturdy mounting solutions. The system consists of two parts:  a bracket for your USB hub and one of several different attachments.  Where needed, mounting screws are provided.

Brackets are available for many of the StarTech Industrial hubs, as well as one popular Anker hub.  If you have a different hub I would be happy to work with you to make a mounting bracket for it.

StarTech-ST7300U3M_1.jpg

StarTech-ST7300U3M_2.jpg

New iOptron iPolar universal camera mounts - This bracket provides a mount-independent way to attach your iOptron iPolar to your telescope or mount for polar alignment.  For example, you can attach the camera directly to a Vixen bar on top of the scope, or in a finderscope shoe, etc.  The system consists of two parts:  a bracket for your camera and one of several different attachments.

NOTE:  This is still in the BETA TESTING phase so I may delay shipping until the fit is confirmed.

iPolar-Bracket_2.jpg

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics