The Bubble Nebula is a fun target. I took this image with my EdgeHD11.
1. created separate RGB, Ha, OIII, HOO images. RGB was color-corrected using PCC.
2. extracted luminance channel from the HOO image and applied that to the RGB image via LRGB combination
3. applied NBRGBCombination script to the LRGB image using the Ha and OIII images to enhance RGB channels
4. applied Local Histogram Equalization with parameters: 64, 2.0, 0.5
5. saved as 16-bit tiff
6. applied DeNoise6 to tiff image and finished with some levels and curves in PS
Scope: EdgeHD11 + 0.8x FF/FR (1960mm f/7)
Mount: Paramount MX+
Imaging and mount control: TheSkyX on a macMini
Processing: PI, PS, Denoise6
Subs: 15x120sec Blu, 15x120sec Grn, 15x300sec Ha, 15x300sec OIII, 15x120sec Red
Image was cropped for composition to 5000x4000 and downsized for CN