•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Link for Administrator

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 StarTrooper

StarTrooper

Vostok 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Eastern USA

Posted 22 September 2021 - 06:30 AM

Where is the link to contact an administrator or moderator????

Have gone through all the tabs, Home Forums, etc and the drop downs show no link to contact an administrator.

#2 mdowns

mdowns

Soyuz

• Moderators
  • Loc: SW,FL

Posted 22 September 2021 - 06:36 AM

Go to the 'main' forum page,where all the forums are listed.At the very bottom of the page,on the right side,is a text link to the moderating team.Clicking on that link will give you a list of all members of the moderating team including all of the admin.If your browsing a specific forum like outreach,there is a list of each forums moderators in small print under each forum title from that main forum page.Clicking on one of those names will then give you an option to send a pm.

• StarTrooper likes this

#3 StarTrooper

StarTrooper

Vostok 1

• topic starter

Posted 22 September 2021 - 07:01 AM

Go to the 'main' forum page,where all the forums are listed.At the very bottom of the page,on the right side,is a text link to the moderating team.Clicking on that link will give you a list of all members of the moderating team including all of the admin.If your browsing a specific forum like outreach,there is a list of each forums moderators in small print under each forum title from that main forum page.Clicking on one of those names will then give you an option to send a pm.

Ok on the main forum page instructions but on a specific forum I do not see the list of members of the moderating team for that specific forum under the forum title.

#4 Knasal

Knasal

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Wisconsin, USA

Posted 22 September 2021 - 07:08 AM

Which one are you looking at? I just randomly picked a specific forum (Off Topic Observatory) and I can see them at bottom right.

Kevin

• StarTrooper likes this

#5 StarTrooper

StarTrooper

Vostok 1

• topic starter

Posted 22 September 2021 - 07:29 AM

Which one are you looking at? I just randomly picked a specific forum (Off Topic Observatory) and I can see them at bottom right.

Kevin

Not sure! But went to another forum and scrolled down bottom right and I do now see the list of moderators.

Thanks Kevin

• Jon Isaacs likes this

#6 Jon Isaacs

Jon Isaacs

ISS

• Loc: San Diego and Boulevard, CA

Posted 22 September 2021 - 07:33 AM

The moderators for each forum a listed main forum page.

https://www.cloudynights.com/index/

The link to the Administrators and moderators is at the very bottom of that same page:

https://www.cloudyni...tats&do=leaders

Jon

• StarTrooper, WarmWeatherGuy and Knasal like this

#7 Knasal

Knasal

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Wisconsin, USA

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:30 PM

Not sure! But went to another forum and scrolled down bottom right and I do now see the list of moderators.

Thanks Kevin

You betcha!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics