•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

*Free* Astrospheric Professional for clubs and societies

Astrophotography Beginner Clubs Outreach
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 moab360

moab360

Vendor / Developer - Astrospheric

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Seattle

Posted 28 September 2021 - 02:20 PM

Coverphoto_New.png
Advanced weather tools for North American astronomers

Website  |  Android App  |  iOS App

Hi folks,

With the recent cloud ensemble upgrade for Astrospheric Professional, I wanted remind everyone that qualifying astronomical societies and clubs can receive Astrospheric Professional for free.  This means that all of your club/society members will be able to access all the features available in Astrospheric Professional, including 

• Weather Alerts
  • Unlimited Favorite locations
  • Cloud ensemble forecast (view 3 cloud models at the same time)
  • Long range and Cloud Ensemble map overlays

This functionality is delivered through a feature in Astrospheric called "Subspace", so your members will also receive those feature benefits as well.  

For more information on how to get started check out the setup instructions or if you'd like, send me a mail - daniel (at) astrospheric.com.  I'm happy to help get your club or society up and running.

Quite a few clubs are now receiving the free Astrospheric Professional entitlement and the feedback has been incredible.  Not only are members really enjoying the tools, organizations now have another great incentive for joining members.

Clear Skies!

-Daniel

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Astrophotography, Beginner, Clubs, Outreach

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics