This is 2 new nights of data where I used the best 9h44m out of 14h50m. Compared to my first version which had 13h48m, I feel like see more detail, especially when zooming in something like NGC 602. That nebula has more structure now.
My star shapes still need a little work, I increased my back focus by 5mm, but I think it was too much. Some of the stars in the subs looked a little elongated pointing around the center instead of towards the center like my previous work.
In my editing, I decided to add a bit more blue for the arms and saturation. I'm still trying to figure out what I like as far as processing. I think I like it more than my whiter version, but I'm not sure (https://www.astrobin.com/0lyurc)
At the end of the 2nd night, it was pretty close to finishing, but failed to make the filter changed. When I went out to look at the telescope it was just making that horrible buzzing sound of a jammed filter wheel. This isn't the first time the wheel jammed on me. I need to figure out if there is a way to adjust the QHYCFW3 to make this less likely.
Full size at https://www.astrobin.com/azqal4/
As always, comments and suggestions welcome.
Telescope: Stellarvue SVX140T
Mount: iOptron CEM60EC
Edited by danoon, 16 October 2021 - 05:39 PM.