•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Starizona

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Speedy1985

Speedy1985

Viking 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Central NJ

Posted 23 October 2021 - 09:54 AM

Does anyone know if Starizona's website is current as far as in stock items? I'm looking to order something, but their site does not indicate whether it is in stock or out. I do not want to order only to be told after the fact that it's out of stock.  

#2 petert913

petert913

Fly Me to the Moon

• Loc: Silverton, OR

Posted 23 October 2021 - 10:08 AM

Give them a call or drop them a line.  They've always been prompt in responding to my inquiries.

• drd715 and Speedy1985 like this

#3 Speedy1985

Speedy1985

Viking 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 23 October 2021 - 10:11 AM

Give them a call or drop them a line.  They've always been prompt in responding to my inquiries.

I did send an email and got an automated response that they are experiencing a high volume of both. So I figured I'd ask. Worst case, I'll call when they open, but they're a few hours behind me. 

#4 davidmcgo

davidmcgo

Soyuz

• Loc: San Diego, CA

Posted 23 October 2021 - 10:17 AM

Seemed to be accurate last month when I ordered the hyper star conversion kit for my C11.

Dave

• Speedy1985 likes this

#5 alphatripleplus

alphatripleplus

World Controller

• Moderators
  • Loc: Georgia

Posted 23 October 2021 - 12:17 PM

If I was looking to make a significant purchase from them, I would always call to make sure the website is current with regard to in stock items before placing the order and getting a charge on my credit card. For a smaller cost item, I would be less concerned.

• Speedy1985 likes this

#6 Speedy1985

Speedy1985

Viking 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 23 October 2021 - 12:28 PM

If I was looking to make a significant purchase from them, I would always call to make sure the website is current with regard to in stock items before placing the order and getting a charge on my credit card. For a smaller cost item, I would be less concerned.

Yes, I agree, so I just did and they had it. They were easy to deal with to determine if the item was in stock, and I did order. I just like the idea of knowing real time inventory for online ordering. 

#7 Noah4x4

Noah4x4

Aurora

• Loc: Colchester UK

Posted 23 October 2021 - 01:34 PM

I once ordered a Hyperstar gasket (prevents a Secondary mirror holder rotating) on a Monday and it was delivered by FedEx on the Thursday. Nothing remarkable about that until your hear it have travelled 5,800 miles from Starizona to Colchester UK. I have bought many items from them, a great company!
  • Speedy1985 likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics