•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

ES Zero X 2” Field Flattener - available in North America?

Equipment Imaging Optics
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 starrycanuck

starrycanuck

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Toronto, Canada

Posted 25 October 2021 - 02:27 PM

I’ve come across what seems to be a new 2” field flattener for Explore Scientific ED80 and ED102 scopes that ES claims will support full frame cameras. Here is the link on the Bresser site https://www.bresser....-ED102-APO.html. I’ve also see it on the Harrison Telescope site in the UK but I cannot find it anywhere in North America (including on ES’ own websites).

I called ES’ store in Arizona but they knew *nothing* about it (and didn’t even seem to recognize it at all). 

Has anyone seen this flattener in the wild and does anyone know if/when North America sales will start?

#2 haleakala

haleakala

Lift Off

• Loc: Austin, TX

Posted 23 November 2021 - 08:42 PM

This looks promising. I would like to add this to my recently acquired ES 80EDT, but no one seems to have it that is shipping to the USA.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Equipment, Imaging, Optics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics