•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Updating the BEST of NV

NV
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GeezerGazer

GeezerGazer

Surveyor 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Modesto, CA

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:43 AM

Updating the BEST of NV requires everyone's help.  shocked.gif  

When you see a thread or post that is particularly enlightening or instructive with valuable information, link it in the last section of the BEST of NV thread... the CANDIDATES section, found here:  https://www.cloudyni...-nv-candidates/

Read the first post in that thread and then post your "candidates."  I must go through a CN Administrator to make the additions because the other sections are pinned, so it takes a few days.  You can also send me a PM that you've posted a candidate.  

The BEST of NV was created by Eddgie (Intro), Moshen (lenses), Jeff Morgan (Vendors), Vondragonnoggin (FAQs) and me (photography, filters and observing reports).  It was designed to benefit the entire NV community and it serves best when it provides accurate, valuable information.  Nothing has been added for at least a year frown.gif  so take a little time and find your favorites so we can keep the BEST of NV up to date.  Thanks.  waytogo.gif

Ray

• AllStarez likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NV

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics