•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Really Great Service Story from Denkmeier!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John Miele

John Miele

Aurora

• topic starter
  • Loc: North Alabama

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:30 PM

I have an older Denk II BV and wanted to buy a powerswitch unit. So I emailed Russ Lederman at Denkmeier optical and began to barrage him with questions. Russ replied within hours to each email and told me exactly what I needed. But first he asked for a complete description of what I had and how I wanted to use it so he did not sell me anything I did not need in case I had duplicate adapters. He also gave me a gratus upgrade on the OCS and he offered to inspect and collimate my BV unit and install the new Powerswitch at no charge if I sent him the BV. Wow...this is simply outstanding service and support on an already great product line. I had to share...!

cs...John

• George N, kenkolen, Jeff B and 10 others like this

#2 bigdob24

bigdob24

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Central Illinois

Posted 18 November 2021 - 07:58 PM

I’ve spoke with Russ several times over the almost 15 years I’ve had my Denk II and he has always been great to talk with and solve the problem.
Customer service is still alive.

• George N, chakel and Maximus001 like this

#3 faackanders2

faackanders2

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 18 November 2021 - 09:31 PM

I have an older Denk II BV and wanted to buy a powerswitch unit. So I emailed Russ Lederman at Denkmeier optical and began to barrage him with questions. Russ replied within hours to each email and told me exactly what I needed. But first he asked for a complete description of what I had and how I wanted to use it so he did not sell me anything I did not need in case I had duplicate adapters. He also gave me a gratus upgrade on the OCS and he offered to inspect and collimate my BV unit and install the new Powerswitch at no charge if I sent him the BV. Wow...this is simply outstanding service and support on an already great product line. I had to share...!

cs...John

Russ has always provided me excellent customer support, but I have always been an original Denkmeir customer (never buying used).

• George N, chakel and Maximus001 like this

#4 crixt

crixt

Ranger 4

• Loc: St. Pete, FL

Posted 25 November 2021 - 01:55 PM

Russ is great. He has built an ecosystem and everything just works. I buy direct from him as well.
  • chakel and Maximus001 like this

#5 Maximus001

Maximus001

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Davidsonville, MD

Posted 28 November 2021 - 07:50 AM

Russ is great. He has built an ecosystem and everything just works. I buy direct from him as well.

Exactly!  My experience also.  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics