•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Pixinsight PixelMath

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 team forsyth

team forsyth

Explorer 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Jeffersonton Va.

Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:54 PM

Stupid question probably. New to Pixinsight and trying to process narrow band images. Watching visabledark videos and searching online, every ones pixelmath Expressions looks different than mine. My expressions window is empty, others online has tabs to specify each color to image and a way to specify strength to use. Any help appreciated. V1.8

Jeff

#2 sharkmelley

sharkmelley

Fly Me to the Moon

• Loc: UK

Posted 15 January 2022 - 01:14 AM

It's not clear to me what you are asking.  But I can confirm PixelMath has a tab for each colour channel:

PixelMath1.jpg

It also has a summary tab where you can see the equation for all 3 colour channels:

PixelMath2.jpg

Mark

#3 team forsyth

team forsyth

Explorer 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Jeffersonton Va.

Posted 15 January 2022 - 08:34 AM

Thanks Mark, half asleep when I was posting. This is what I was looking for and mine is like yours. I guess a newer version of PI compared to the videos. I actually was doing it right but did not hit apply to see what it did. Adam Block sent me a note to help also. 

pixelmath-nb.jpg

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics