This is about 9 hours worth of data taken over 4 nights with two different telescopes and two different cameras. There's 50 x 180 sec subs at ISO800 taken thru an AT80ED using a .8x reducer with a Ha modded Canon T4i. The second night was with the same combo except different camera. I took 55 x 180 sec subs at 150 gain with my new to me Orion Starshoot G16 (same as ASI-1600MC) using the same scope and reducer and no filters other than a UV/IR cut filter. Third night was with the same OSC using an Orion ED80 and Orion flattener. Nearly the same amount of subs (60 x 180) but I bumped up the gain to 200 and used an Orion Imaging Skyglow filter. The fourth night was taken with the same ED80 and .8x reducer with an Optolong UHC filter as the moon was very bright.
I did sort of a mosaic stack with APP and trimmed out about 45 mins of subs due to clouds and some not so round stars after my telescope passed the meridian and the tracking got a little jerky due to poor balance. I'd like for someone who's good at processing to see what they can do with this integration. My processing skills are not great, especially with nebula and I think there's some decent data here. Here's a link to the unedited stacked image that has had nothing done except for a crop.
This was the result of just doing a light pollution correction and crop in APP. I did no denoising. The colors with APP seemed a little redder, for lack of a better description. I took the same stack and did a channel extraction, linear fit, and RGB combination in PI to balance the colors and then a DBE to get rid of some of the gradients. Still did no denoising but colors looked tamer.
Have a go at it if you like, and let me know how you ended up with your results. Thanks!