•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Baader Solar Wedge

Observing Solar
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Couder

Couder

Surveyor 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: Mansfield, Missouri in the Ozarks

Posted 26 January 2022 - 06:05 PM

Can someone send me a copy of instructions for a 2" Baader Solar Wedge? Picture attached. I think I have all the filters I need, just like to be sure.

#2 Solobs

Solobs

Explorer 1

• -----

Posted 26 January 2022 - 06:14 PM

If you go to alpineastro.com, you can download a complete copy of the instruction manual.

#3 Couder

Couder

Surveyor 1

• topic starter

Posted 26 January 2022 - 07:15 PM

I tried instructions, directions, manual for solar wedge, Herschel wedge, safety wedge, I just can't find it. I sent them a note asking for the directions. Thanks.

#4 Solobs

Solobs

Explorer 1

• -----

Posted 26 January 2022 - 08:09 PM

Go to the upper left menu. Click on Solar obsevation, then click Saftey Herschel Prism. Click on the photo for the wedge. That takes you to the product. Scroll down on that page to downloads. Click that, then download the manual. Hope this helps.

#5 Couder

Couder

Surveyor 1

• topic starter

Posted 26 January 2022 - 11:19 PM

Thanks. Alpine also responded and gave the same information, I now have the info I was seeking - mainly about the Solar Continuum Filter. 

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Observing, Solar

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics