•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

have a darkroom?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roscoe

roscoe

curmudgeon

• topic starter
  • Loc: NW Mass, inches from VT

Posted 28 May 2022 - 05:34 PM

I'm hoping this is the best place to post - I was going to post over on the off-topic page, but this page seemed more appropriate.....

So my question is, does anyone here have a B&W darkroom, and who might be willing to print about 6- 8x10's from 35mm negatives for me?  If so, please PM me, and we can talk, and not use up bandwidth here.

Thanks!

#2 Uwe Pilz

Uwe Pilz

Soyuz

• Moderators
  • Loc: Leipzig, Germany

Posted 07 June 2022 - 03:58 AM

Nobody has answered.

Yes I have a darkroom. It is no problem making some prints for you. But you need sending the negs to Europe (Germany).

This is not a problem, but it takes time.

#3 ETXer

ETXer

Viking 1

• Loc: North Potomac, MD USA

Posted Today, 04:43 PM

I used to, but I donated nearly everything to the local community college that has a film/darkroom class. All I kept was what I need to develop film and make large format contact prints.

I still shoot 35mm however (as well as 6cm medium format and when I finish unpacking from my recent move, large format). I  develop the film at home, then scan the negs with an Epson 4990 flatbed scanner which works nicely, maybe something to consider?

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics