•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Stacking more than 5 session in APP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 psy1280

psy1280

Vostok 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 03 July 2022 - 09:56 AM

I'd like to add a sixth session in Astro Pixel Processor, but there are only options for five sessions. Any advice on how to do this?

Much thanks,

Joe

#2 Tapio

Tapio

Fly Me to the Moon

• -----
  • Loc: Tampere, Finland

Posted 03 July 2022 - 10:27 AM

Try custom session.

Attached Thumbnails

• app-custom session.jpg

• psy1280 and adosaj like this

#3 adosaj

adosaj

Mariner 2

Posted 03 July 2022 - 10:52 AM

+1 for what Tapio said. I only use custom sessions and name the session the date of capture. That way I don’t mess up when assigning my calibration files to the lights. I’ll admit here that I am one of those folks who takes bias, darks, flats, and dark flats every observing session - and I don’t feel bad about it at all :)

Anil

#4 DeepSky Di

DeepSky Di

Surveyor 1

• -----
  • Moderators

Posted 03 July 2022 - 04:20 PM

+1 for what Tapio said. I only use custom sessions and name the session the date of capture. That way I don’t mess up when assigning my calibration files to the lights. I’ll admit here that I am one of those folks who takes bias, darks, flats, and dark flats every observing session - and I don’t feel bad about it at all smile.gif

Anil

I do the opposite! When doing multi session I copy all the files into folders called session 1, session 2 etc. Whatever works :-).

#5 psy1280

psy1280

Vostok 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 04 July 2022 - 07:00 AM

Thanks everyone, I think I'll try "custom session." Great tip!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics