My first Saturn image in quite a while (for me anyways). Shot at f/15 this morning after a bit of a struggle with a stuck camera rotator, gunk on the Barlow that OF COURSE was EXACTLY dead center on the chip!!! GAIN = 375 and 10ms exposure yielded 90 fps. 30% stack of 23,700 frames. 3x drizzle reduced along the way to capture size (if I did my maths correctly)
I don't know. I think it's half decent but probably too much sharpening. I threw in the towel around 5am I was just disgusted with all the little mistakes I was making. I spent 10 minutes trying to get Saturn on the chip only to realize that it was on the chip already just so out of focus from having added a spacer to fix the stuck rotator (it was hanging up on the little ridge at the end of the ZWO ADC threads). Finally realized it, put the freaking GAIN to 500 before I realized Oh! There you are!!!. The morning was riddled with that kind of stuff right from the get go at 1:15 am.
Comment welcome but please I'm fragile this morning so don't make me cry!! Although at least I didn't have an aquarium inside my scope.