Just setting up for a night of imaging - my mount wouldn't connect which is very usual. After a bit of troubleshooting - the cables are to blame - not the end of the world. However, I have a few cables going into my Eagle which have a bit of green mould on them - nothing extensive but they won't fully clean. Once I clean them a bit, the mount connected fine. This is the first time of using my rig in a few months due to the summer nights. I store everything pre-assembled in a wooden box in and dry outbuilding and have done for a number of years. Now I'm fine with cables going faulty every now and then but it go me thinking that this would be a whole new level of expense if the ports on my mount or Eagle were to become dirty or corroded. Anyone have any tips for safely cleaning this ports so they don't become damaged?