•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

2024 Eclipse Preparation - Sky-Watcher USA App Review - PDF Book

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 foxwoodastronomy

foxwoodastronomy

Vendor - Solar Eclipse Timer

• Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Alabama

Posted 15 August 2022 - 06:07 AM

I watched a YouTube video of the Sky-Watcher USA "What's Up" live stream from July and was surprised to see that Kevin LeGore from Sky-Watchers reviewed my Solar Eclipse Timer app as part of his show reviewing astronomy apps. He used my app in 2017. I have provided the link to the segment which runs 4m40s. His enthusiastic review is actually humorous and it's fun for me to watch.  But he gets it, he is an astronomer and he experienced (in 2017) how my app is helpful.  I love helping people get the most out of the eclipse experience!   https://youtu.be/oC_GXS5Fu-8

Another thing, I have had a lot of requests for having my book be available in a form that does not require an Apple Books or a Google Books download to a tablet.  So, I have reworked some of the formatting of the book to make it acceptable as a PDF book which allows it to be downloaded to Windows computers.  The link for the download site to get the PDF version is on my main website, www.solareclipsetimer.com

Thanks, Gordon

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics