•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

uranus on the 13th of august.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 imnotahuman

imnotahuman

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 15 August 2022 - 06:24 AM

Seeing was very good that night, so i decided to get a shot of uranus. My gear: eq platfrom, 8 inch dobsonian, 3x barlow, ADC, qhy5iii462c. i recorded 3, 3000 frame videos of uv/ir block data for colour, then 3, 3000 frame videos of 610nm longpass data, to get detail in the polar region. stacked 25% of the frames, from all the videos in autostakkert, no drizzle. Then i derotated all the images in winjupos and sharpened in registax.

2022-08-13-0032_6.jpg

• Sunspot, JMP, Jeffrey C. and 11 others like this

#2 Jcoogler

Jcoogler

Mariner 2

• -----

Posted 15 August 2022 - 07:01 AM

Very nice image! I ordered a 610 filter for my color camera and of course it’ll be cloudy for the foreseeable future now. I was wondering how you combine the image with the 610 filter and the regular image? Yours turned out very nice!
  • DanMiller likes this

#3 imnotahuman

imnotahuman

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 15 August 2022 - 07:42 AM

Very nice image! I ordered a 610 filter for my color camera and of course it’ll be cloudy for the foreseeable future now. I was wondering how you combine the image with the 610 filter and the regular image? Yours turned out very nice!

i just derotate all the images in winjupos.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics