Has anyone had experience with this little scope.
I'm looking at one for 50/50 EAA/Visual. Its seems like its pretty small for visual but I'm very new too astronomy so I'm not sure. Wide sweeping views?
- Bortle 4/5.
- Mainly large DSO but as I'm new a bity of everything. Double stars seem fun.
- The price of this scope is about right.
- I would probably aim to get a larger complimentary scope in a year or two.
- I already have a sw130p heritage dob. Collapsible.
- I'm in NZ so access to second hand markets and scopes like AT's are very limited.
- A evostar 72ed may be another option. Its a bit more expensive but may be worth the extra cost?
Thanks in advance!
Edited by Kobayashi Maru, 05 October 2022 - 04:13 PM.