•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

OSLO software and windows 11

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 David Dakstar

David Dakstar

Explorer 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:21 AM

Hi, I was not sure whether to post this in the ATM forum or here, but I think it makes most sense to post it here.

Is anyone using OSLO Edu optics software on Windows 11? Is it safe to upgrade from Windows 10? I am considering running Windows 11 on different hard disc and paying for another Windows licence just in case. Especially as there may be other software that I have not thought about yet which may be affected if I upgrade. I do not do astrophotography.

David

#2 freestar8n

freestar8n

Vendor - MetaGuide

• Vendors
  • Loc: Melbourne, Australia

Posted 29 November 2022 - 03:51 PM

Hi-

I happened to notice your post and also happen to have just set up a new windows 11 computer and installed OSLO - and it works fine so far.  I'm not sure what versions are available but I installed 6.6.0.

So far everything is working on windows 11 and the only difference is the user interface, which takes some getting used to.

Frank

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics