•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

ZWO EAF troubleshoot

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 arshadwm

arshadwm

Ranger 4

• topic starter
  • Loc: Houston

Posted 29 November 2022 - 05:00 PM

I’m tired of using ZWO focuser. It automatically disappears from ASI App in iPad. Secondly the focuser is now only moving towards one direction. For opposite direction I have to manually select reverse. Thirdly it automatically stops moving and the current value becomes 0. I don’t know what to do. Even with remote it’s behaving in the same manner.

#2 chuckkoos

chuckkoos

Lift Off

Posted 29 November 2022 - 05:50 PM

There are a ton of issues with the EAF, included some you list, that are fixed with version 3.3.5 of the firmware. Are you running that version?

-chuck-

#3 arshadwm

arshadwm

Ranger 4

• topic starter
  • Loc: Houston

Posted 29 November 2022 - 06:34 PM

Yes I update the firmware but no improvement 😢

#4 glancey

glancey

Ranger 4

• Loc: Santa Ana, CA, USA

Posted 29 November 2022 - 06:58 PM

I’m tired of using ZWO focuser. It automatically disappears from ASI App in iPad. Secondly the focuser is now only moving towards one direction. For opposite direction I have to manually select reverse. Thirdly it automatically stops moving and the current value becomes 0. I don’t know what to do. Even with remote it’s behaving in the same manner.

My guess is it's not the EAF that's at fault. You said it disappears from the ASI App. Is that the ASIAIR application? If so what ASIAIR are you using and how are you connecting up with your iPad? 

Glenn

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics