Good Morning Gentlemen,
After my fun time of manually aligning and learning the hard way how to Polar align, I broke down and purchased the following:
1. ASIAIR Plus
2. ZWO ASI220MM-MINI with f/4 guidescope
3. ZWO 2600MC Pro
4. 12" ACF LX200 guiding equipment
I've been looking online for a wiring configuration for my AFC LX200 setup and not really seeing any examples (most likely because I should have just purchased an off-axis guider). I have the following questions:
1. Do I power the LX200 from the ASIAIR Plus or do I run a power cable like normal?
2. Do I keep the Autostar II controller connected or do I leave it in the box?
3. Where to I plug the USB to Serial adapter ZWO linked me when I asked for help in the base of the LX200?
Thanks again for all your help!