•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Another vote...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:45 PM

...for the GSO Superview 20mm. I put it through the paces in my F/6 Nighthawk and it was really sharp through most of its field. I got it from Owl services for $39 shipped. For this price its a steal. They could probably charge double that at this focal length and it would still be worth it. 80% of a Panoptic at a fraction of the cost.

#2 garyc11

garyc11

Gemini

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:03 PM

i have bought a few eyepieces from them and have been pleased with the views. the olny other eyepieces i have found in this price range that are good are the rini's.

#3 ErnieM

ErnieM

Apollo

• -----

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:49 PM

Agree.The 20mm is very nice and I also got my first Rini(2" 11.2mm) and like it very much also.Paul Rini and Owl are good people to deal with.My other GSO is a 4mm($20).It is a very good EP if you don't mind a very tight FOV.

#4 garyc11

garyc11

Gemini

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:10 PM

rini's 1.25" 22&30mm eyepieces are worth every penny i paid for them. you cant beat them for the price.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics